Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do you have a macro ratio that you prefer or helps you the most?

Friday, January 7, 2022

Do you have a macro ratio that you prefer or helps you the most?

What helps you most and how? And if you are focusing on macros how do you split it up through out the day?

I am carb sensitive so I can't have a lot of carbs or eat it without combining with protein. But I also can't completely cut out carbs because that makes me feel crappy. Then sometimes at the end of the day if I don't eat enough of something I end up with insomnia and have to eat different things until something finally works and I fall asleep, if I don't eat I end up staying up like that all night and never falling asleep. It's a mess. I know that I need to combine my carbs and protein in each meal but haven't been able to work out the exact amount that makes me feel good but also lets me lose weight.

So I am curious if anyone else has a specific macro combo they follow that works specifically for them. I am experimenting with different macros so maybe something that works for someone else will work for me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/deskcorner3367
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ryn86h/do_you_have_a_macro_ratio_that_you_prefer_or/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...