Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 3 of my weight loss journey

Monday, January 10, 2022

Day 3 of my weight loss journey

Hello everyone, I have 25 pounds of covid weight to lose and I'm beyond motivated to push during this journey, not give up and work towards a newer me that will bring happiness and fulfillment. I've always been pretty fit and careful with my weight but this pandemic and being a busy mother of 3 has made it very difficult to take care of my myself and to focus on what I eat. I'm 36, 5'2 and currently weigh 150. I haven't been this weight since the week after I gave birth to my last child (5 years ago) so seeing that number on the scale is very depressing to say that least but it is also a motivator that will push me to my limits. I'm currently on day 3 and just finished my workout. I feel very good about this journey would to meet other moms who share similar goals!

submitted by /u/pammi2003
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/s121ti/day_3_of_my_weight_loss_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...