Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A race against 2021 me

Saturday, January 1, 2022

A race against 2021 me

So between Jan 1 and early April last year I dropped around 16kg. Was on track to hit my end goal at the end of April when I rolled my ankle and took a break from dieting to recover. This break lasted the entire year…oops.

I weighed in for the first time in months today and was back where I started…to within 100 grams. Now this is very annoying, but also presents an interesting opportunity.

I don’t like to get competitive about weight loss with others as it’s not a healthy attitude and everyone’s body is different…but past me has the exact same body. Hell, I’m a year older so am at a disadvantage if anything!

I now have an exact reference of what I am capable of doing if I come at this properly, with the bonus of being able to tap into the competitive part of my brain and offend nobody! Past me, you are going down…

submitted by /u/LactatingBadger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rty2l2/a_race_against_2021_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...