Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to beat stress and lose the weight

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Trying to beat stress and lose the weight

A couple months ago I set myself on a path of success to lose weight and be consistently more active. I’m 33 and started at 240 pounds. I set myself a goal to hike 100 miles on the AT trail in the fall (almost now). And I set the goal starting back in may. I contacted a nutritionist and got onto a get diet plan that worked and I lost 22# in a month!! And all I was doing was eating correct then walking everyday.

Then I sprained my ankle and partially tore a ligament. So then I was in a boot for a month because I’m a chef and obviously couldn’t take the time off. Stress got to me and what do I do??? Eat. A couple weeks after my ankle healed, I had to put my dog down of 13 years my best fur friend. Stress > eat. Wife got Covid. Stress >> eat. Then I got Covid and my week and half vacation got cancelled. Stress >> eat. THEN our other dog just passed away two days ago. STRESS >>> EAT!!!!!!

Not sure what I’m looking for anyone to say. But I want to lose that weight. Im back up to 235. And I wanted to be down to 200-205. I just need to start a new day I think and get another challenge planned for the spring. And get that competitive energy back in me.

Thanks for reading of you did, maybe I just needed to write it all down.

submitted by /u/ChefHoppWood
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x7rqoz/trying_to_beat_stress_and_lose_the_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...