Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does exercising gets easier?

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Does exercising gets easier?

I'm losing hope here.
I started doing exercises back in march. Just walking. At first I was able to do 4km a day, 4 times a week. After 3 months, I was doing 7km a day, roughly 4 times a week. Then I got covid and stopped for 2 months.
It's been a month I've been trying to go back to my previous exercise routine and lose some weight, but I'm gaining weight instead of losing it! (eating the same or even less than in the 2 months I wasn't walking)
And it seems my body just won't get used to walking as it did before. Each day is harder than the previous. I pushed myself too hard the first week, got injured and walked just a day but since then I've been trying to be moderate and I can't see any improvement.
Does it ever gets easier? Will I ever be able to walk like 12km in a single day and don't feel like dying?

submitted by /u/dervecna
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x9kq47/does_exercising_gets_easier/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...