Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lightheaded in caloric deficit

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Lightheaded in caloric deficit

25f 5’7” SW 179 CW 171 GW 150 doing CICO

Has anyone found that they get much more easily lightheaded after starting CICO? I’ve been eating roughly 1,500 calories a day but have noticed ever since I started CICO, I get lightheaded fairly easily from getting up too fast or doing certain exercises at the gym that require moving up and down. I know getting lightheaded from getting up too fast is typically normal but it hasn’t happened to me in YEARS. There’s even been a couple times at the gym where I was convinced I was going to pass out… I lost a bit of weight when I was younger (about 7th grade) and I remember now I used to get really lightheaded during PE class. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Does it mean I’m lacking something in nutrients? Or maybe it’s just normal for me. Also, not sure if this is related, but I’ve also found I’m quite a bit more tired, especially in the mornings.

Some might think the light-headedness means 1,500 calories is too low(?) but I’m only losing maybe about 1-1.5 lbs a week. I actually haven’t even lost any weight over the last week. On average I do about 60 mins of exercise 4-5 times a week and I work a desk job so not too much movement in a day. My TDEE is probably somewhere around 2100-2400. Just wondering if this is a normal symptom or not. I just started CICO January 1st, so it’s all new to me.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/linksslut
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/snxkv3/lightheaded_in_caloric_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...