Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Husband’s method of calorie counting is absolutely baffling to me

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Husband’s method of calorie counting is absolutely baffling to me

We’ve decided to start calorie counting together and he’s decided that searching for individual foods in his app is too much work and he’s just entering the equivalent amount of calories for foods but as something random like chips. Example: if his bagel and peanut butter was 430 calories he enters it as the equivalent number of calories in chips.

That absolutely baffles me and I told him it’s really not any extra effort to enter things individually. His response if I’m counting the calories what does it matter? And I mean I guess? But also it’s just so strange and frustrating to me. Is that fine? I can’t tell if I’m just having this knee jerk “you’re doing it wrong!” reaction? Or if there’s a better answer to give him. He’s not interested in counting carbs or things just calories. I feel like he’s setting himself up for failure but I can’t quite articulate it. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Paid-in-Palaver
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/snz0k7/husbands_method_of_calorie_counting_is_absolutely/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...