Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did losing weight change you mentally?

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Did losing weight change you mentally?

I am in the process of slowly losing weight and have gone from BMI of almost 29 to around 27 now. Still thats overweight and I want to lose more. I have already noticed changes though, and some mental ones. Some interesting ones that I wouldn't really have expected. I feel more inclined to go out, and have a bit more energy. I have also gained more will to improve my overall self discipline and have more structure in my life. I hope this trend will continue as I lose more.

Any other (mental) effects you can report after losing weight? I need motivation.

submitted by /u/MorthaP
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/smazxr/did_losing_weight_change_you_mentally/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...