Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What would you eat if you lost your taste and smell?

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

What would you eat if you lost your taste and smell?

This is embarrassing but I grew being a stubborn eater with a kid's meal palette haha. I tested positive for Covid for the first time this week and I lost my taste and smell, entirely. Normally, people would panic at this, and all I can be is excited??? When I'm sick, all I want is comfort food. I wanted like mashed potatoes, I wanted bagels, I wanted cookies, but what's the point if I can't taste it? So I haven't been tempted to eat bad this week, what an absolute dream.

I know it might come back but until it does, I wanna have fun with it. What's something you normally wouldn't eat, maybe something that you know would fill you and is nutritious, that you'd eat if you lost your taste/smell?

submitted by /u/edamamecheesecake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x8lh8k/what_would_you_eat_if_you_lost_your_taste_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...