Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Still feeling negative about yourself after hitting your goal weight?

Friday, September 2, 2022

Still feeling negative about yourself after hitting your goal weight?

I thought I'd be happy with myself but I'm not. I'm not fat anymore and I know I'm not, but there's a voice in the back of my head yelling at me whenever I eat something that I wouldn't have during my weight loss journey. That voice yells at me when I look down and my chin does the funny wrinkle thing. That voice yells at me when my stomach is inflated after a meal even though there's literally no fat there when I'm not full... has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/J7O3R7D2A5N7
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x4irha/still_feeling_negative_about_yourself_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...