Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am finally leaving my unhealthy relationship with food.

Friday, September 9, 2022

I am finally leaving my unhealthy relationship with food.

If you look at my old posts you will see that I have been struggling with what ultimately is an eating disorder. I would let myself feel unsatisfied with the amount of food I ate instead of letting myself splurge calories (which is funny, cause I would usually have 900 calories left lol) and it was not good for me.

Just today, I realized that I am doing... extremely well. I rarely cheat, I don't gain weight back, and I am still getting exercise in. I can feel the new surge of energy that I never had before I started my diet.

Just because I have one bad meal, doesn't mean I am going to fall off the wagon forever.

I honestly feel unstoppable some days. My metabolism is crazy ever since I started intermittent fasting and CICO. I found a love for grapefruits (that's weird , I know) and they are just making things better. I have also been eating fiber one cereals, which are full of all that good , filling fiber!

The snacks that I tricked myself into thinking were healthy are now just treats I award myself with. I don't have to lie to myself anymore. I am doing fine. I can eat whatever I want, and on days where I feel like a failure, I can and will just get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Thank you r/loseit. I was most likely going to die in my 30's with the way I was eating, and now I feel like I can live a long life. I've lost 23 pounds since June (a lot of that was water weight and soda so please don't be too alarmed lol) and its been great.

It wasn't until my face got less fatty that I realized I have very beautiful eyes. I caught myself looking at myself in the mirror for 3 minutes, and I NEVER do that!! I think I am just overall more confident.

Sadly, I still have some barriers. My depression, stress and anxiety (I know, what a combo) do get in the way very often, but I just... Can't seem to give up. I ALWAYS get back on the wagon and I am proud of myself for that.

All the fat on my faceis leaving, and will probably all be gone within a month or two.

Thank you all so much for helping me. I owe it to all of you.

submitted by /u/G1cin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xa6e0v/i_am_finally_leaving_my_unhealthy_relationship/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...