Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Venting moment

Friday, July 8, 2022

Venting moment

I just want to vent for a second. I’m kinda pissed at myself. I was so excited because I had reached a new low in body weight for myself. I worked 7 days in a row and I was excited to have a weekend. I knew I wanted a few truly drinks (100calories each can). I was planning on playing my video game and drinking 5 of my drinks and just relaxing. Then I overate. I had popcorn with way too much butter. And I roasted some potatoes cut up. The next day of my weekend I had 3 truly drinks and I made some pancakes(I have celiacs so I was excited to make some gf pancakes). I weighed myself this morning.. it was so bad. In water weight I gained almost 15lbs.. I don’t remember ever gaining that much in water weight over two days. I was about to just be all sad and fast today but I figured I’d mess up more later if I fasted the whole day. So I just ate my regular meal and am drinking a ton of water and black coffee(night shift) in hopes that in a couple days I’ll be back to normal. Any advice on flushing the water weight? I guess just cutting out sodium and loads of water. I just can’t believe it was that much water retention! And I know it is water weight because I was literally 176lbs Tuesday and then 190lbs Friday. Insane. Remember, sometimes the weight fluctuates.. lol I could have done so much better over my weekend though😝

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Arm5969
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vus66b/venting_moment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...