Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m female, and my male partner makes insensitive comments on my weight loss journey

Saturday, July 9, 2022

I’m female, and my male partner makes insensitive comments on my weight loss journey

So my partner and I started our weight loss journey together in March 2020.

He lost a significant amount of weight. He went from 5”7 about 220lbs to 185lbs. I’m so proud of him that he was able to do that and maintain it for this long.

I haven’t been so lucky. For the last 2 years I started at 180lbs, but I seem to just flow between 165lbs and 175lbs. I exercise daily, to the point I’m over tired. I recently got sick and crashes for a day. But my partner is like “time to hit the gym again tomorrow.”

I love working out but what’s the point If I’m not seeing results? His go to encouragement is “stick to your routine” but my routine hasn’t worked yet in 2 years!

“Just cut out alcohol” “don’t eat cookies” it’s so many don’t! And he ate cookies on his journey so why can’t I on mine? I have even reduced it to a 1/4 cookie to just get the taste.

submitted by /u/Spiritual-Ad-8787
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vvda3z/im_female_and_my_male_partner_makes_insensitive/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...