Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Eating breakfast = no overeating (shocking)

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Eating breakfast = no overeating (shocking)

Hello Reddit friends,

There’s a lot of talk on this sub about how eating breakfast leads many of you to overeat/binge/go past calories. A quick search of breakfast discussions showed mostly that outcome. I suspect this may be linked to the spotlight on intermittent fasting.

For so long, I tried to skip breakfast or eat a very light breakfast (protein shake, green juice, single yogurt). Everytime, I felt too restricted and ate way more later. There is a very causal link there. For me, feeling restricted from the beginning of the day causes me to fixate on food all day, and when my inhibitions are low in the evenings, overeat/binge. However, when I DON’T restrict in the morning, even overeating (as long as there’s some protein there) I don’t focus much on food at all and eat better, leading to lower consumption.

For instance, this morning I had -protein French toast -protein shake -caffe o’lait -Starbucks cake pop -serving of Banza pasta in the morning which is… seemingly unhealthy for many, but adds up to ~800kcal with plenty of protein.

But being so completely satisfied, I had no interest in food for the rest of the day, eating only 2 very light salads without snacks, meeting my calorie goals. Days without, ill blow it on office candy bars, chips, cookies. This often happens to me.

You may be different, but if you’ve tried several times to do IF, cut down on breakfast calories, or skip breakfast and later binge, you may be like me. If you have a history of restriction and or/binging, this may be especially true.

submitted by /u/Cutiepatootiehere
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vxqfxv/eating_breakfast_no_overeating_shocking/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...