Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reminder that the road to the big win is filled with lots of small wins

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Reminder that the road to the big win is filled with lots of small wins

I started my weight loss mission in June, and I have been in a weird state since. It’s like once I decided to lose the weight, I decided that I can’t be happy or do anything else until I’m at my goal weight. I’ve been extra reclusive, hiding in my house, not making plans for the future beyond meal planning.

So here’s a reminder for me and for you- 171 pounds is not going to feel that much different from 170 pounds. But 171 pounds will feel a lot different than 191 pounds. And 191 will feel a lot different than 211. And so on and so on. There will be so many small wins throughout this journey. Reaching goal will feel great. But it’s also possible to feel great on the way there.

submitted by /u/kenenedys
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w0upxe/reminder_that_the_road_to_the_big_win_is_filled/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...