Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: question...

Friday, July 22, 2022

question...

as the title says.

I have been on a diet the last 5 days (today is day 5). I have been using MyFitnessPal tracking my calories (I've been below 2,000 calories every day so far). I am 5'10", male, 30 years old and weigh 223. I'm well aware I'm not supposed to, but I have just out of curiosity, weighed myself and I still weigh 223. i drink a shit ton of water every day I have been eating 2 brown eggs, 70 cal Dave's killer toast, triple zero yogurt with less than a teaspoon of honey mixed in for brekky. I have been having an apple, ghost energy drink (5 cals) and a Quest Cookie Dough bar for lunch I have been having a boneless skinless chicken filet (grilled - 4 oz) mixed with 3 cups of Iceberg Lettuce, 1 oz of feta cheese reduced fat and 2 tablespoons of lite balsamic vinegrette for dinner. this has been the same food routine for the last 5 days. I do little to no exercise but am logging mad steps at work in the retail store I work in.

my question is at what point (rough estimate) will i see weight begin to drop? I've literally not seen a single difference in my weight yet besides my stomach looking less bloated. just looking for some reassurance.

submitted by /u/JohnWaz69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w5p0xx/question/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...