Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm struggling

Friday, July 29, 2022

I'm struggling

Started at 388 lbs. Been doing well since starting in April. About two weeks ago I was 5 lbs away from 50 down. Today, I'm 9 lbs away. It's like my brain just won't let me do it. I've been here before, and even though my body feels better, my digestive system feels better, I just want to cave, and eat the crap that makes me feel bad. I have been doing basically keto, so I am eating enough, but mexican food cravings have run me off the tracks.
Today, so far has been a good day. Lunch was on point. Dinner is about to go on the grill. But, now a malt sounds wonderful. Damned scumbag brain! (That is just a joke about cravings)

submitted by /u/ARand0m_Reddit0r
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wbivk8/im_struggling/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...