Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it normal to have a big belly, but for it to be tight?

Monday, July 25, 2022

Is it normal to have a big belly, but for it to be tight?

Most of my younger life I was into aerobic exercises, like cross country in high school, track and field, cycling, skiing, etc, and I maintained a decent amount of exercise through my early 20s. I used to ride 30 miles a day every day. Then I gave up the bike, life got busy and didn't really commit to exercising again till last year. Aaaaand, I stopped, again, when my mountain bike broke. I could've fixed it, even though it's not worth fixing that cheap bike (plus it's the wrong size, 17" frame, I'm 6'2"), and I could've switched to walking, but I'm working on getting my motivation back. My main goal is to feel like I did back then. I had tons of energy, and felt great. And while I was never big like weight lifters, I had lots of definition, like cyclists do. With that I had a 6-pack. It wasn't on purpose, it was just from years of eating right and exercising. Now I joke and say I have 1 pack: a mini keg.

The weird thing to me is my stomach is still tight like when I had the 6-pack, just much bigger. For an idea what I'm talking about, my wife calls me Homer Simpson. She claims she likes the look, I told her, "Whatever, I don't feel healthy, I want to change". I'm mostly fine weight-wise other than that weight all being there. 6'2" 205 pounds. My goal would be to lose 30 pounds and ALL of the belly fat, but why is it tight and not like I see on other people? No stretch marks, either. It's really weird.

submitted by /u/GTRacer1972
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w88af7/is_it_normal_to_have_a_big_belly_but_for_it_to_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...