Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Temporarily eating more cals to feel less hungry on long days? (one week of waking-up extra early).

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Temporarily eating more cals to feel less hungry on long days? (one week of waking-up extra early).

This week I’m participating in a International conference from home. I’m 7 hours behind, so this means the conference starts at 2 am for me. I’ve been waking up at 2 am and going to bed early (but not 7 hours earlier).

I’m trying to eat as many calories as I was eating before (500 cal below my EE), but I’m feeling very hungry. It’s the same amount of food but with many more “awake hours”.

I don’t want to sabotage my process and really don’t feel being awake is burning more energy, but I don’t know if it’s healthy to go hungry to maintain the budget. Of course I’m trying to eat fulfilling and nutritious foods and make every meal count. I don’t add exercise extras to my budget, so working out more is also not an option (my body would make the Windows shut down noise if I forced it to work harder with less hours of sleep).

What would you do? This is temporary (just one week).

submitted by /u/peregilito
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vyhtil/temporarily_eating_more_cals_to_feel_less_hungry/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...