Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you handle your trigger/danger foods?

Sunday, July 31, 2022

How do you handle your trigger/danger foods?

I’m usually pretty good with cravings and all that. But my trigger/danger food is chips. I can handle having food in my house: chocolate, cookies, pizza, etc. but not chips.

I can eat a 1050kcal bag of chips without even thinking about it. And I just loooooove chips.

I bought popcorn to substitute and it does work!

However, I’m trying to not be the “crazy diet lady” with friends. I went to a beach house with friends and brought chips. We ended up not eating the chips because there was so much food, so I brought the chips back home. Now it’s sitting here in my house and I’m struggling. I already overate during my beach vacation.

I just portioned out the chips into 4 bags so I’m going to try to only eat 1 portion at a time, and only when I’m craving it.

What’s your strategy for eating/being around your trigger foods?

submitted by /u/anotherbutterflyacc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wd1cqv/how_do_you_handle_your_triggerdanger_foods/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...