Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm tired..

Thursday, July 14, 2022

I'm tired..

hey guys, im currently a 5'5 female and about 125 pounds. I know that according to bmi im not overweight but I still feel so big sometimes, I really only carry my weight in my lower half and I hate it and I feel like the only way to get thinner legs is to lose weight all together. I've been trying for so long, all throughout high school and I feel like I always just end up binging. And then I won't eat anything the day after I binge, so it just repeats in this horrible cycle of eating way too much and then not eating anything at all the next day, and then very little for another day. I'm just tired of it but I really don't know what to do, I feel like when i try to do it the right way I always end up falling back into this pattern, but I think its starting to mess with my body, I've been having weird symptoms. I also workout at least some every day. I go to the gym about four times a week and make sure to walk at least 2 miles each day. Do you guys have any advice on how to get a healthier mindset about this and avoid binging and restricting? thank you !

submitted by /u/Antique_Cartoonist47
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vz2wfx/im_tired/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...