Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I doing it wrong?

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Am I doing it wrong?

Started my lose it journey a week ago, I'm 130kg 183cm, and I'm aiming to take in 1500 calories a day. I making this up through one 400 calorie Huel black shake, 5 gyozas, and whatever 800 to 900 calorie meal I pair it with, normally meat with rice and vegetables or something to that effect, but I've been trying to cut carbs where possible. I've also been running 4 days a week, and I am currently up to 3km at roughly 8 minutes per km. I also start the day with a multivitamin. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit: I walk about 10k in my job 3 days a week, and use my upper body a bit in it too, other than that I am sedentary. How do I find out my daily allowance?

submitted by /u/Stock_Scar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w1n0v4/am_i_doing_it_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...