Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost a full stone! First time weight loss attempt!

Monday, July 18, 2022

Lost a full stone! First time weight loss attempt!

35F/163cm. SW: 66.2kg; CW: 59.5kg; GW: 52kg.

I realised today I lost an entire stone! I'd had a major operation (hip replacement) that went really wrong back in March and I ended up nearly dying and was in hospital for several weeks. I recovered fully but my brush with death gave me a newfound appreciation for my health, and also was told by my surgeon that I had to get in shape and lose my belly fat to protect my new joint for as long as possible. So I set out on this journey not really knowing what to expect but I reduced my meals down to 2 and swapped unhealthy snacks for healthy ones (but otherwise not doing much - still probably eating too many carbs and cheese lolz), and the major change was my ability to exercise with my new hip. I was fully sedentary before because of the arthritic pain and now I can walk miles and swim again, even if I will never be able to run (no major loss for me!). And that's caused me to lose an entire stone. I really didn't even believe it would be possible just from the little I've done, but it's made a huge difference. Still got that stubborn belly fat but I still feel such a sense of achievement!!!

submitted by /u/lemonkitty_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w2dfvv/lost_a_full_stone_first_time_weight_loss_attempt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...