Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: overcoming self sabotage ??

Saturday, July 23, 2022

overcoming self sabotage ??

Hi everyone, So I have this issue where I lose weight for a while (clean eating, working out, etc) and I'm honestly thriving, I'm at my happiest and everything's great until a week before my period or something, I'll be incredibly depressed and I "eat my sadness away"... { I'll be eating crazy amounts of full, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if I had reached 3000+ kcal/day in these moments)

Idk if it makes sense, but it has kept me from making progress I went so far and I keep regressing It makes me want to give up because at this point it'll be a never ending journey 😒

submitted by /u/Enfpization
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w6hbie/overcoming_self_sabotage/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...