Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Worried about excess skin after loss

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Worried about excess skin after loss

SW: 270, CW: 256, GW: 180, 6’, ~36% BF

I’m doing pretty well on my journey, I have more energy and I’ve been able to be consistent for about 2 months. That said, I’ve sort of spooked myself by looking into excess skin on the body, especially the stomach, that can result from weight loss.

Every image of it I’ve seen looks horrendous (no offense to those here who have it, but I cannot stand the idea of my body looking like that). I think if I were to hit my goal weight and have this excess skin I would hate my body even more than I do now. I think being fat looks a lot better than that honestly. Not only that, but people online say that the excess skin is incredibly painful. I know surgery is an option but it’s surely expensive and I would probably have to wait months or even a year+ to get it.

Can anything be done to prevent this? Does anyone have experience with this?

submitted by /u/GoodtimeGary
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w6gkdy/worried_about_excess_skin_after_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...