Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need motivation

Friday, July 22, 2022

Need motivation

I’m one of those disorganized girls that can’t do shit on her own- I can easily work out if I have a friend with me. I’m 5’2” and 209 pounds and I can’t take feeling like shit anymore. I want to incorporate healthy eating and exercise- I eat like shit and don’t exercise but I have ZERO motivation. I’m starting to hate myself. I’m afraid if I don’t start to do something about my weight it will get worse. I know what to do, diet and exercise, but I don’t understand why it’s so unbelievably hard to do. Any tips out there?

submitted by /u/CaliforniaBoba
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w5pk0m/need_motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...