Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One imperfect day doesn’t mean it’s all over

Sunday, July 17, 2022

One imperfect day doesn’t mean it’s all over

So my spouse and I went out with family yesterday to a block party type deal and I wasn’t being very mindful about what I was doing. You know caught up in the excitement and whatnot. When I got home and calculated everything I could remember I consumed no less than 5000 calories. While I objectively know that this doesn’t undo everything or kill my progress (might delay it a week at most?) I still feel incredibly gross today.

Green tea has been helping but are there any other tips for recovering from that bloated feeling after overeating? I’m such a baby when it comes to feeling full and doing any sort of exercise, so don’t want to be able to talk myself out of my fitness routine come Monday lol

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Deep-Injury-4030
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w1jsrw/one_imperfect_day_doesnt_mean_its_all_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...