Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Any advice for parents of small children?

Monday, July 18, 2022

Any advice for parents of small children?

I'm working on losing weight (5'10, CW 258lbs, GW: 175lbs), and I have a 5yo and am currently pregnant. I'll be losing weight during the pregnancy as well (under doctor's supervision of course). I can't lose much, but probably around 20lbs in the next 8 months until my due date.

I know that it's so difficult to lose weight postpartum: breastfeeding, lack of sleep, hormones etc. I gained 60lbs postpartum with my older kid. Any advice on how to continue losing weight after the baby comes... in non-ideal circumstances (I won't have much help so I'll be mostly alone with two kids; I'm also expecting depression and anxiety to hit me hard, same as the first time)?

submitted by /u/Bravesouless
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w2df9n/any_advice_for_parents_of_small_children/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...