Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not sure how to start

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Not sure how to start

I am extremely overweight. I currently weight 400 lbs and have been this size for ~4 years.
I am not sure how to do this post and just need to write out my thoughts Not sure if this breaks any formatting rules but here, we go.

I have always been big. Fat as a kid, Fat as a high schooler. Everyone one in my family was fat.

As High schooler I weighed ~365lbs bug I guess carried it well I was in Football and was fairly athletic given my size. I Joined wrestling to lose weight Junior year and had probably the toughest and best time losing weight. I got down too 285 towards the end of my senior season. After that was done, I kept the weight off for a while until college started.

In my first two years of college, I putt all that weight back on. in my 3rd year after my father was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and he started Keto and he lost a lot of weight. I was so inspired by that I thought I would give keto a try and it went well for several months. I worked at a Gas station that severed food, the owner let me make whatever I wanted as long as I paid "a fair" price for it. So If I didn't feel like cooking or it was 2:00 AM after a night of drinking I was covered with keto friendly food.

A few months after I started Keto my dad landed in the hospital with kidney Cancer and would be in and out of the hospital for 6 months during which I stopped keto and turned to comfort myself in food. He is now Cancer free. Since then, thought I have ballooned to 400lbs and I have had an extremely hard time starting a diet of any kind.

I am kinda lost, I have recently tried starting keto again and it's not going great mentally. I am not sure if I can sustainably do keto, as I failed to keep with it last time. Just counting calories never seemed to work for me It's almost like I need a gimmick.

I don't know anyone have ideas or thoughts, or even an encouraging word I could use it right now.

submitted by /u/winslow2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vxofho/not_sure_how_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...