Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to get started, any advice?

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Struggling to get started, any advice?

For a little background I've tried so many diets over the past 20+ years that I don't know where to start. I've done the following in the past: Atkins, WW, juicing, raw, Paleo, strict calorie counting, slim fast, low carb/keto, and intermittent fasting.

I've had so many failed attempts at losing weight since I was a kid through adulthood that I'm lost.

I got in the scale today and I'm over 300lbs... This hit hard, it was a horrible day, I didn't know I had let myself go again. I've been depressed, I've let myself down in multiple areas of my life. I want to love who I am but I don't know how.

I just talked to my doctor about therapy to help me control binge eating, but that doesn't start for a few more weeks.

To be active I work in the garden and flower beds, occasionally go for walks, but feeling depressed and down is making it difficult to get out in public at this weight. I'm so ashamed of who I am and I don't know where to start. Any advice? (Please be kind)

submitted by /u/chera7777
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vz8dlj/struggling_to_get_started_any_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...