Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Tired of trying to lose weight

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Tired of trying to lose weight

Is anyone else tired of trying to lose weight? I am only 19, but it has literally consumed my life since I was 9 years old. It was either I was stressing to lose weight or I was stressed because I was binging.

I finally understand how to lose weight. I’m down about 45 pounds, at a healthy weight (for me, not according to bmi lol), and working to lose some more. However, I turn 20 in December and have promised myself that at that point I will no longer be actively trying to lose weight. I’m not going to go back to old habits, but I am going to stop worrying about the number. It’s just so time consuming and draining. I lack energy and feel stressed when my family wants to do things where eating out is involved. These next few months are the final push for me to finally get completely comfortable with my body and weight, but after this I’m planning on enjoying my 20s!

submitted by /u/Excellent-Summer0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w78k1x/tired_of_trying_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...