Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m making progress on my weight loss but people still make me feel like shit

Thursday, July 21, 2022

I’m making progress on my weight loss but people still make me feel like shit

This is just a rant…

I’ve lost 30lbs since January which is a huge win for me, even though there’s still some bit to go. My blood pressure is down, and I’m almost past the obese label on my BMI.

But people in my life still make me feel shit for STILL being fat. I’m taking a slow approach to my weight loss to build sustainable habits, but people keep telling me I need to do more or that I need to lose the weight more quickly.

It’s almost as if they don’t care about the progress and think this is a quick fix…

submitted by /u/babs_shirley
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w4w2ws/im_making_progress_on_my_weight_loss_but_people/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...