Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting back on the wagon for the 100th time

Friday, July 15, 2022

Getting back on the wagon for the 100th time

33, 5”9 male, 287 lbs.

Over my life I have lost around 130 lbs. I’ve always been big. My problem is I’ve lost good amounts of weight in the last 7 years. But I’ve gained it all back. I’ve tried Keto, very low calorie diet (800 calories a day), exercise, personal trainer. I’ve always managed to gain it all back. Right now I’m back at 287 pounds. I have really enjoyed the times I have lost weight - abounding energy, general levels of happiness and lack of depression. I want to get to a healthy weight but I’m scared that I might gain it back. I’ve gotten back at it with light activity walking 20 - 30 minutes, pickle ball. Cutting down on added sugars and trying to finish dinner before 6 pm for starters. Looking for motivation and any tips that can help me get weight off and keep it off

submitted by /u/seepolo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w01yb4/getting_back_on_the_wagon_for_the_100th_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...