Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Being comfortable at the beach

Friday, July 8, 2022

Being comfortable at the beach

Currently around a us size 14, way up from a size 8 and having a hard time feeling comfortable. Husband talked me into buying a bikini I fell in love with, he says I look amazing and its gorgeous, but even though it covers more then most bikinis I'm having regrets and really worried about wearing it to the beach. Has anyone else had experience with this and maybe how to overcome it? trying really hard to not restrict my meals to harshly now because I'm feeeling really self conscious

submitted by /u/fallen-angel-forever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vurw4k/being_comfortable_at_the_beach/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...