Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I think I hit my breaking point.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

I think I hit my breaking point.

We did family pictures with my sister and her husband because they had a small COVID wedding and this was finally our chance to all get together.

I look like a blimp. Everyone else is a normal weight and then there’s me like a freaking balloon. And there are health side effects. I’ve developed high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Basically my numbers on everything are outside of normal range.

So last night I went on a walk and today I haven’t had soda.

It’s a little step, but it’s a step. I can’t wait until I can share my first progress pic!

submitted by /u/kcl086
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vxn1kz/i_think_i_hit_my_breaking_point/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...