Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 16 & 17

Sunday, July 17, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 16 & 17

Hello losers,

Day 17. I forgot to hit submit last night, sorry kids! Feel free to post day 16 & 17 together here. Anyone meal prepping? I'm making crock pot turkey chili. Mustard powder is my secret ingredient.

Scale break this month: On it.

Maintenance calories: On it.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Rest day. 13/17 days.

Camp Nanowrimo - 1,666 words a day: Working on this right now! I’m not out of the game yet! 5,014/14,994 words. If I don’t hit goal, I'm donating $100 to Nanowrimo.

Today's gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for all the fun stuff I got to do today. I spent some money but on necessities & a couple treats. Self care up in this bitch!

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I conquered a bunch of to dos. My next one is dinner & there is a long bath ahead of me tonight after a hair & face mask.

Your turn! Let’s hear all about it!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w1kklb/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_16_17/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...