Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I track food from my culture on my fitness pal?

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

How do I track food from my culture on my fitness pal?

I 15F still live with my parents and I eat what my parents give me. It is mostly Vietnamese food but sometimes American food. I’m not sure how I am going to track the food because I only know some names. Even if I do put the food down in the tracker would it be accurate? Sometimes instead of making one meal it’s set up buffet style with a bowl of rice and I’m not sure what I’m eating and how I ate. I could of course make my own food but I don’t have a lot of grocery shopping privileges so if I made food it would probably only be eggs cooked many different ways. I really enjoy Vietnamese food and want to lose weight but I’m not sure how my diet of Viet food would affect me.

submitted by /u/microwaveabletrash
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w9uhii/how_do_i_track_food_from_my_culture_on_my_fitness/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...