Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost and then gained back. Can't find the motivation to get back on the wagon. I get scared/uncomfortable when I think about giving up my current eating habits. Comment something motivating?

Friday, July 15, 2022

Lost and then gained back. Can't find the motivation to get back on the wagon. I get scared/uncomfortable when I think about giving up my current eating habits. Comment something motivating?

Got dumped December 2020. Next day I changed my life cold turkey. Lost 80 pounds in 8 months. Got a new bf during that time. Went from completely out of shape to running 8 miles like it's nothing. Then got dumped by the new bf, quit running, and gained all the weight back. I just stopped caring, needed something to cope and turned to food.

I've changed my life before, so why can't (won't) I do it now? I keep telling myself I'll start tomorrow or next week etc. I don't want to let go of food as a coping mechanism. I miss my ex a lot. Crying a lot, 9 months post break up. How come my last break up caused me to completely change my life for the better, and this one caused me to change it for the worse? The answer to that doesn't matter. I see friends, talk to therapist, journal, volunteer, got back into running a few months ago (still not able to run 1 mile but working at it). I have plenty of other "coping" mechanisms, so why can't I give up the food? I know there's nothing anyone can say to make me magically start restricting calories again, but feel free to please try :) This sub is certainly uplifting.

submitted by /u/gratefulbiochemist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w01h4r/lost_and_then_gained_back_cant_find_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...