Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting from scratch - day 8

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Starting from scratch - day 8

Starting weight - 19st 3.6lbs / 269.6lbs / 122.2kg

Current weight - 18st 13.4lbs / 265.4lbs / 120.4kg

Goal weight - 11st / 154lbs / 69.9kg

I started my journey on July 18. Not long after starting a new job where I'm on my feet for 8 hours on a production line I have decided to start my journey over.

I hit a peak last year of 280lbs. I'd never been as heavy and I lost half a stone and I have stayed stagnant at that weight for almost 9 months now.

For the first time in nearly three years my weight read a number with 18st in front of it. Im around the same weight I was at the beginning of the Pandemic now and I don't plan on going back!

Currently my goal is to enter the healthy weight range and then I'll decide my next steps from there. My aim is to lose around a 1.5lbs a week, which is around 2,271 calories a day based on my TDEE.

submitted by /u/dandeak18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w91ddb/starting_from_scratch_day_8/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...