Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: August will be the month I get back on track!

Sunday, July 31, 2022

August will be the month I get back on track!

The last few months have sucked. I could give you a dozen excuses why I gained weight, and that’s all they are - excuses.

I’m done binging. I’m going to fight cravings. I’m gonna stick to my meals and have healthy snacks if needed. I’m gonna eat food I enjoy in moderation. I’m gonna exercise an hour a day even if that means just a walk.

We will see how long it lasts. Hint: it probably won’t last long. A very wise woman once said “expect disappointed and you’ll never be disappointed.”

submitted by /u/throwanon31
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wd3kwe/august_will_be_the_month_i_get_back_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...