Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What am I doing wrong?

Thursday, July 28, 2022

What am I doing wrong?

Hi guys! I'm new here in this sub, but I hope it's ok if i post a question!

I have been trying to walk 5000 steps a day as well as play tennis at least 2x a week (I want to do more but it's the only time i can get out to the courts for now). I am 5'7" and 270lbs and eating about 600 calories below my basal metabolic rate thing from the TDEE calculator. Is there anything more I should be doing to lose weight? I don't seem to be seeing results. I was able to almost completely cut out desserts and stuff, too.

submitted by /u/Interesting-Data-880
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wal8bd/what_am_i_doing_wrong/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...