Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting my journey steadily and slowly.

Monday, July 25, 2022

Starting my journey steadily and slowly.

Hi! 26F 170cm (5'7) and 77kg (170 pounds) here. I just wanted to post this so I can look back at it in a few months down my journey.

My weight has fluctuated a lot the last 5-7 years. From my lowest (58kg - 130 pounds) to my heaviest (80kg - 177 pounds). Due to this, I am not feeling myself anymore, always tired, binge eating... Three weeks ago (not the first attempt changing my diet), I started managing my food intake and going to the gym. I never had issue with doing sports in general (did a few growing up) but I was never in a gym for weight lifting. So far I have not lost any weight (I might've even gained a few pounds since the start) but I feel a lot better and enjoy feeling the muscle under my skin (not a lot of muscle definition due to the fat layer but I can still feel it). The fact that I was unable to lose fat (in my opinion), makes it harder for me to keep a straight food routine. I started it slowly by trying to get through my binges and limiting my intake of processed sugars. I still struggle with it but I promised myself this time to take it slow and steady and stop listening to people's comments (!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!, just in case : you're too muscular, you should eat more, you should lose weight, your arms/bossom are/is huge, you're too thin etc etc, every comment, you name it, mainly from family and occasionally some not very close friends). I wanted to share this, not expecting much response but I hope that in 6 months, or so, I'll keep up the exercise and get better at managing my food intake. Then I'll hopefully look back at this and realise how far I've come..

Thank you for reading, I wish you a good week :)

submitted by /u/Admirable_Car1778
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w831wt/starting_my_journey_steadily_and_slowly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...