Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How can i loose man boobs fast? Its ruining my life

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

How can i loose man boobs fast? Its ruining my life

18 M here and i have had man boobs for my entire childhood pretty much, they have made me super self conscious and have broken my confidence, i wanted to loose weight but when i do i never loose the upper chest area so i end up giving up. Any tips?

I never wear a shirt bc of it and i keep worrying all the time, i got 1 month before going to college and i want to turn my life around, i need the most efficient way to deal with it.

Thanks in advance

Heres a picture https://imgur.com/a/dmLMEHy

submitted by /u/BakersTV007
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w8x0si/how_can_i_loose_man_boobs_fast_its_ruining_my_life/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...