Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What do you say to people who tell you not to lose any more weight?

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

What do you say to people who tell you not to lose any more weight?

A couple of times now people (women who are smaller than me) have said “oh you mustn’t lose any more weight, you look great now!” But I’m only half way to my goal weight and no where near the size clothes I want to be.

I used to be much smaller before and I have an amazing wardrobe of clothes I’m dying to get back into so it’s not like I’ve reached a weight I want to stop at or where I’m happy about how I look yet. I’m not underweight by any means.

I’ve lost a lot of weight admittedly and I think this is what is making them say to stop, but it’s a bit patronising that they think I don’t know what I should be weighing or the size clothes I want to wear. Trying to explain this to them makes me feel like I’m trying to justify myself and I hate it.

What should I say that’s not harsh (I think their trying to be nice really, but just going about it the wrong way) but gets my point across?

submitted by /u/lodav22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vyes0i/what_do_you_say_to_people_who_tell_you_not_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...