Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for At Home Workouts

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Looking for At Home Workouts

Hi all, looking for some advice with this post. I am on a weight loss journey currently, I am 25F, 5’5”, currently 225 pounds. My heaviest was 257 in December 2021, my goal weight is 165. In the past few weeks I have started to really make a solid and consistent effort to begin to lose the rest of the weight. I follow a whole food plant based diet and have also started a 6 week gut healing process so I have cut out a lot of foods from my diet recently as well (refined sugars, gluten, alcohol, and processed foods). I track all the food I eat and the app I use suggests 1668 calories a day which I stick to. I am trying to go on walks and do yoga/stretching daily, and right now I do some ab exercises and squats as well. I am not super consistent with exercises but trying to get better with that. I am just looking for advice on some workout routines to do at home as the closest gym to where I live now is a 40 minute drive away. I have a 20 LB kettlebell and some resistance bands, and am open to maybe getting some more equipment if necessary. I have really only followed workout plans in a gym setting (I played rugby in college and most of what I learned about working out was through that). Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/willowbb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w1kos3/looking_for_at_home_workouts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...