Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Phentermine. Depression. Insomnia.

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Phentermine. Depression. Insomnia.

Did you experience depression and insomnia while taking Phentermine?

I took the drug in 2020 to excellent weight loss and disastrous mental health results. I experienced an intense depression that I wish upon no one.

In 2022, my wife is trying to lose weight so that we can have children. While seeing a therapist for ADHD, my PCP warned me that Adderall is much like Phentermine as I have been looking for my own healing stemming from my experience with the drug.

Considering my present anger toward my wife, I’m not willing to speak immediately. But I do love her, and I’m obviously concerned for her health and want her to stop the drug if it’s causing her pain. In 2020, she was the one who made the link between the drug and my declining mental health.

Additionally: is there a better forum for this question?

I thank you.

submitted by /u/ResearcherWide8606
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w6eagn/phentermine_depression_insomnia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...