Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 July Wrap Ups!

Sunday, July 31, 2022

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 July Wrap Ups!

Hello losers,

Day 31! I’m going to post the wrap up early & let y’all chat about everything.

And in case you weren’t ready yesterday, here’s the sign up post for next month.

https://redd.it/wcfq0p

Scale break this month: I did a day 1 & day 31 weigh in. It’s shark week so I'm not happy with the number. But I think less scale check ins maybe better for a time. I think I'll try once a week going forward.

Maintenance calories: Did okay here. I ate feelings this month. But I'm back to bulking out my meals with veggies & fruits. If I want to overdo it I'm back to the place of making a big serving of veggies or fruits. That is a happier place to be for me. I'm going to actively work on keeping a sharper eye on the pantry & reducing my added sugar intake.

Exercise 5 days a week (strength work/tbar swings 3 days a week): Not enough cardio & I want more strength workouts in my weeks. I need a free weight program I'm excited about. It maybe time to invoke a I only get to watch my favorite trashy television shows if I'm doing reps sort of thing. 24/31 days.

Camp Nanowrimo - 1,666 words a day: Didn’t hit the word count goal. I am still working on it though & I did find this month to be a productive writing month. I want to carve out more time for this going forward. And after I get paid again I'll go make my donation lol. It’s a good community to support so I've got no shame about how this goal went!

Today's gratitude list: I’m keeping this one because it’s a good reminder that even on my worst day I have access to some of the finer things in life including & not limited to food, running water & a spoiled cat that loves me way more than anyone else. Cat people get it. I love being my cat’s person. That’s not a bad go for a human. My mental health is in the shitter but I'm still conquering.

Random to do list item I want to conquer today: I like having one last thing checked off the list. I have a hard time just being rather than doing. So sometimes saying my to do is to just be is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Your turn! How was July? Is anyone else tired of summer? Or are you out there living it up in the sun?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/wcvyhq/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_31_july_wrap/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...