Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm going make small changes and hope for the best

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

I'm going make small changes and hope for the best

I'm probably past the 20st mark at this point, honestly I haven't weighed myself in months. I'm at the lowest point in my life rn diet wise, I literally eat mcdonalds every day. I found this sparkling rubicon drink thay I surprisingly like, its surprising because I'm a major picky eater and get easily overwhelmed by new flavours. I figure switching out my usual fizzy drinks for this instead is a good place to start? It says there's only 15 calories pr bottle so I see no downside, I just hope I'm strong enough

submitted by /u/neonbunette
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w9rizn/im_going_make_small_changes_and_hope_for_the_best/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...