Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update to first post asking for advice

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Update to first post asking for advice

So I previously posted that I have gained weight over the past few months with no change of lifestyle or diet. Started calorie counting and getting a little exercise when I could, but still gaining weight. I went to the doctor today, and they are suspecting that I have a very mild case of hypothyroidism, which explains other symptoms I have like near constant fatigue, and it runs in the family so not surprised but strange for an almost 21 year old. And that I have hit a little growth spurt. I was 5’7 last year, and went from 150 to 163lbs. Today I was 5’8.5 and 163 lbs, which puts me back into the normal BMI range.

Now I am asking about maintaining and preferably losing a little more weight over time. I am in college, and on a tight budget, so it’s hard to find something to eat that isn’t rice, potatoes, and pasta. I eat a lot of tuna now, and I have started making “healthy” oatmeal raisin cookies to have for breakfast throughout the week instead of the clif bars I was eating. Turns out my cookies are just as nutrient dense, less calories, feel like a treat, and tide me over longer than the bars. So if any of you have any recipes like that you’d be willing to share, I’m all ears.

submitted by /u/notthelettuce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/w4tv6h/update_to_first_post_asking_for_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...