Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My overweight best friend is jealous

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

My overweight best friend is jealous

My best friend of over thirty years tried to give me some clothes that were too small for her. I looked at the tag and they were size 3x. Ummmm… I wear a small or medium shirt. I said to her “these will be way too big” and she’s like well it’s an overseas company so they’re really small.. I just gave her and a look and she told me she’s sorry she offended me

She said to me when I first lost weight she was afraid I was gong to change and I’m the same person I always was

She also tells me that I try too hard because I have hair extensions and eyelash extensions, spend a lot on make up and clothes and shoes but I LIKE the way I look now so why is that an issue??

Who else has friends who do/did this stuff?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Path_69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/vyj8q6/my_overweight_best_friend_is_jealous/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...